We are looking for a Python developer (junior - mid) who is familiar working with the web. Our client has an e-commerce solution based on Django framework and we need your help driving it forward.
What You'll Need:
- At least 1-2 years of Python development experience
- Elastic search experience
- Experience working with Docker environments
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Experience working with Django framework
- Sentry.io, PostgreSQL
- Good English writing and speaking skills
- Some knowledge of AWS: S3, EC2
Other Technologies We Use:
- Prometheus, Cloudwatch, Grafana
- Celery, Airflow
- React, Cypress
What we’re offering:
- The opportunity to get your hands on challenging projects
- Informal, open, and good-humored internal culture
- Work trips (conferences, company events)
- Office goodies – chill zone, foosball, pool, snacks, drinks - and great team and colleagues
- Ambitious atmosphere – we create results by creating innovative solutions
- A work environment based on collective needs and dialogue.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Remote work from anywhere policy.
- Personal incentive system (books, courses, conferences).
1000–1800 euro/month netto depending on skill level and portfolio.