Engineering at Pagely...
The first-ever Managed WordPress Hosting Platform, Pagely is the market leader in innovation, speed, scalability, and security, with thousands of clients trusting our impressive and forward-thinking infrastructure. Our clients range from the largest tech companies, to universities, creative agencies, city and state governments, magazines, ski resorts, and other large and midsize businesses. We’ve done it by sticking true to the singular focus of treating our customers right.
As a Principal Engineer you will bring strong technical skills to help with the design and implementation of product features, at times pairing with and mentoring other software engineers, and researching the next wave of technology to bring into the fold. Please note: this is not a Team Lead or DevOps position
Open to local (Phoenix, AZ) and remote candidates (worldwide). Remote candidates must be willing to work in MST as ceremonies dictate.
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- Are a Golang Guru
- Have a solid working knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (Bonus for PHP)
- Can hit the ground running. Ideally you have 5+ years experience in API driven services
- Can confidently work in a fast paced, agile environment
- Help ensure uptime, performance, and user experience are delivered without compromise
Have Significant Experience With:
- REST APIs
- Bonus Points for:
- AWS ECS
- AWS Fargate
- Devops experience
- Serverless experience (AWS Lambda, Google Cloud)
Culture & Perks:
- Diverse and Globally Distributed Team
- Casual Environment
- Pair Programming
- Work/Life Balance
- Medical Benefits (US Candidates)
- 401(k) Plan with Match (US Candidates)
- Flexible PTO
Our goal at Pagely is to be an inclusive and welcoming environment for everyone. The merit of your work and the content of your character win the day.