Amach are looking for a Senior Android developer to work with the Amach team remotely with our client in Dublin.
Using a variety of technologies, the successful candidate will work with the mobile development team to enhance the services offered from our client.
We require a lead that is proactive and strongly supports best practices, has excellent planning and organisation skills and is self-managing and deadline focused.
Key Responsibilities & Duties Include:
- Design and build new advanced Android applications
- Design, build and modify new and existing Android firmware
- Be a creative and proactive thinker and you will make use of current technologies
- Involvement across full SDLC to review design, development & technical activities
- Researches new mobile development approaches and technologies and analyses their application to our needs
Skills and Experience
- 4+ years building Android applications using Java & Kotlin
- Understands SOLID principles
- Writes clean code
- Writes unit tests (integration tests are a bonus)
- Understand reactive programming
- Knows REST APIs and knows how to interact with them
- Has a good understanding about continuous integration/ delivery
- Superior problem-solving skills and debugging capabilities
- Flexible and self driven with a collaborative approach to problem solving
- Own mobile user stories end to end
- Agile development experience