Senior Frontend Engineer
Pitch, a new company from the makers of Wunderlist, is looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our team onsite in Berlin or remote. We are building a cross-platform presentation tool and are looking for a product-oriented frontend developer to help realize our vision.
Who we are looking for
- You have extensive experience shipping Single Page Applications and bringing delightful user interactions to life.
- You are enthusiastic about learning and working with ClojureScript. Prior experience with ClojureScript is a plus, but not required.
- You have working knowledge of state management libraries, like Redux or Re-frame.
- You are comfortable debugging problems anywhere in the stack.
- You are product oriented, combining thoughtfulness with pragmatism and a will to get stuff done. You are calm and focused under pressure, and consider work-life balance essential for long-term happiness and productivity.
- You believe effective and successful work is made possible by clear and honest communication, with a shared understanding of the long-term vision and immediate next actions. When you don't fully understand something, you ask lots of questions and use the opportunity to learn and grow.
What you'll do
- You will join a growing team of experienced developers building a cross-platform application, backend services and open platform.
- You will collaborate with your peers to define architecture, quality standards, and best practices.
- You will work closely with our designers, teaming up in small cross-functional teams to bring features from idea to prototype to final implementation.
- You will work on frontend and possibly backend projects to build simple, high-quality, maintainable, and well-tested solutions.
Sounds good? Impress us with your most exciting projects you worked on. We look forward to hearing from you!