Senior Front-End Developer
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. Once we can safely travel, you may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
We are looking for a skilled front-end developer who will be working collaboratively with our globally distributed teams to build brand new user interfaces that protect the access of our systems for millions of customers, resellers, and services. If you love to build clean, well-tested user interfaces while contributing to a team culture of growth, support, and shared vision, then this is the job for you.
What you’ll get to do...
- Design and build new user interfaces
- Write great code and create unit and integration tests that prove it
- Perform code reviews and advocate for clean and high-quality code to maintain code integrity
- Participate in ensuring an excellent experience with a focus on performance
- Join forces with the back-end developers on REST API design
- Collaboratively contribute to our code libraries, code reviews, and technical decisions
- Support and mentor other developers on the team
Your experience should include...
- Proven experience collaborating across disciplines and teams to reach shared goals
- Experience with multiple “last mile” tools like grunt, gulp, babel, or webpack to ship production-ready software
- Experience in an agile software development environment
- Knowledge of git and git-based workflows
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Experience in using modular and reusable code and components
- Strong understanding of unit tests and integration tests
- Experience working remotely or with a distributed team
- Outstanding communication skills
You might also have…
- Experience with front-end performance optimisation
- Use Figma or other design tools to design new components and feature flows
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Experience with AWS