Senior Frontend Engineer
We’re hiring a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our founding team. You like to get things right, a pragmatic perfectionist with a desire for performance, pixel-perfection, and delightful user experiences. You understand the right balance between code readability, simplicity, development speed, performance, and maintainability.
You're well-acquainted with VueJS and surrounding systems, enjoy typed codebases and are preferably familiar these technologies: GraphQL, Apollo, VueJS, websockets, Storybook, Cypress, Jest.
TheyDo is the first B2B SaaS platform that allows organizations to redefine cross-team collaboration around the customer journey. It is journey management, the product management way. We help teams make sense of a complex data graph and connect it with various data sources. Our users are design-savvy and we strive to make a highly polished and performant experience for them.
We're a passionate team from 🇳🇱🇵🇱🇺🇦🇸🇪🇩🇪. Founded in 2019, TheyDo has raised $2M+ from top investors to start a movement. We are about to double our team and get our product ready for scale while we are onboarding customers across all continents.
We're on a mission to help organisations scale Journey Management. Today, everyone is in the Experience business; here, we help our customers to make better and faster customer-centric decisions across the entire customer experience. Thanks to TheyDo, everyone agrees, including the customer.
For more information about TheyDo, check out our website.
We're building a platform for design-savvy users, they expect enterprise power with consumer-grade user experience. Your top priority is shaping the architecture of our product and getting it ready for scale.
- Realizing integrations with a wide ecosystem - Miro, Jira, Google Analytics, etc.
- Setting the foundation for our design system and making the platform ready for scale.
- Building dashboards that give our users instant insights on how their customer experience is doing.
- Improving real-time collaborative functionality. Using fractional indexing, last-writer wins and other techniques to provide a superior user experience.
We're looking for
- An ambitious engineer with several years of experience working on front-end architecture and design. Previous experience at a scaled product is a big plus.
- An engineer who wants to be at the foundation of a fast-growing team.
- A product-minded engineer that wants to understand how people use our product and why.
- An asynchronous worker who organises and documents their work.
- A clean coder who writes well-structured and maintainable code.
What we offer
- Remote position, for 4-5 days per week, across flexible working hours.
- Collaborate with zealous colleagues having 20+ years of experience working in the field.
- A unique opportunity to shape a product and our growing team.
- Regular off-sites/company outings with the TheyDo team.
- Competitive compensation and equity package.
- As many vacation days as you need, we expect you to take at least 25.
- Professional development reimbursement.
- Mental health and wellness reimbursement.
- Paid parental leave.
- Home office & technology reimbursement.
To summarise, we value work-life harmony backed by personal freedom under responsibility. Sounds like fun? We're looking forward to having you join our team.
Our engineering team
The engineering team consist of: a CTO, three full-stack engineers, one back-end engineer, and one QA tester. We aim for a relaxed environment within the ambitious goals we have for our product.
Our server is fully typed and built using NodeJS, Apollo, Redis, Postgres, ElasticSearch and more modern technologies. Our web application is also typed and uses VueJS, Apollo, WebSockets, and more. Other tooling currently includes AWS, Storybook, Cypress, Jest, Stripe, and WorkOS.
A typical day at the office for an engineer includes; flexibility to organise your own time, no set hours, ample time for deep work, as few mandatory meetings as possible, plenty of pair programming with team members to get your code just right, reviewing pull requests, and running around in our virtual office.