FullStack Software Engineer
As a Full-Stack Software Engineer at a growing startup, you'll play a critical role in planning and
building the future of bem.te.vi. You will:
- Participate in core decisions of the company
- Help design the software architecture and data modeling
- Help develop all digital products of bem.te.vi.
Because of that, you will face some of the following challenges:
- How to build a scalable, maintainable, and secure application?
- How to create a user experience and user interface that is intuitive, and easy to use?
- How to build a system that is LGPD compliant?
- How to improve the software development process and experience in a fast-growing startup?
- Passionate learner: strong, powerful, compelling feeling and desire to acquire knowledge
- Good communication skills: ability to communicate effectively with others
- Be organized: you make plans and goals, write them down and follow them
- Decision making: ability to make hard decisions from little information
- Self-motivated: you are able to work independently and get things done
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a challenging environment
- Great desire to grow as a professional
Nice to have
- Degree in computer science field or equivalent experience
- Contributions to Open Source projects
- Experience with automated tests
- Experience with Git
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with DevOps
Tech stack and hard skills
Below you'll find a list of the technologies we use.
It's not a requirement to have previous experience with any of them, but if you want to join us, you should have an interest in learning and work with them.
- GitHub Actions