Principal Software Developer
As a Principal Software Developer at Qualifyze, you will:
- Derive and implement solutions to the most complicated software engineering problems that we face in the team from conception to delivery.
- Guide the other software developers in the team in the direction of keeping technical debt in check.
- Assist other team-members in making the right software design choices.
- Increase capacity in catching fundamental problems in our current tech-stack.
- Be a role model for current future developers in the team.
- Innovate our stack and new technologies
- Collaborate directly with key stakeholders to identify simple and elegant solutions to their problems
- Flexibility to use modern technologies.
- Agile and dynamic team who attach great importance to customer-oriented thinking, creativity, pragmatism, open communication and team-collaboration.
- Possibility to shape Qualifyze with your ideas, with minimal friction and approval processes.
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home, when it suits you.
- Innovative and fast-growing company, strong emphasis on a positive intercultural environment and diversity culture
- International working environment characterized by a flat orgchart, a great company spirit and an open feedback culture
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Steep learning curve that is supported by training and development sessions
Qualifyze helps pharmaceutical companies increase product safety and quality along their supply chains. We are reshaping supplier qualification processes by changing the way supplier data is collected, processed and shared among industry stakeholders. Thereby we do not only contribute to greater supply chain transparency, but also to increased patient safety and fewer product recalls. Following solid traction since our go live in 2019, we are now scaling our business model. We are backed by top-tier VCs and business angels and are looking to grow our team of 40 in our two offices in Frankfurt and Barcelona. Reach out to us if you want to take a vital role in transforming supplier qualification in pharma and other industries.
We are looking for a Principal Developer with:
- At least 7 years of experience in Software Development.
- Excellent communication skills required for remote work.
- In-Depth understanding of front-end or backend technologies (It does not have to match our tech-stack)
- An Engineering Mindset with Excellent Problem Solving skills
- The ability to troubleshoot complex software issues.
- Interest in shaping the company’s architecture from the ground-up with eye on scalable solutions
- Experience in implementing cloud-infrastructure, micro-services and continuous integration pipelines.
- Passion for learning and oversee the future of web development
- Ability to question and improve the status quo
- A shared interest for our product & vision
- An agile and value-oriented mindset, and the willingness to take ownership of your projects
- Residence with work permit in EU/EEA/UK