Senior Frontend Software Engineer
Here at Elevate Security, we’re building the world’s first-ever proactive insider risk platform focused on enabling enterprises to shift left of loss by identifying the users most likely to cause a breach and orchestrating additional security to minimize the likelihood of an incident.
We’re looking for exceptional and passionate people to help us build this future and redefine the burgeoning security landscape.
We’re looking for exceptional and passionate people to help us build this future and redefine the security landscape. There are few times when life shows up with a golden ticket. This is one of those times! We are looking for incredible people to join us on our journey. Come join one of the top 10 best tech startups in Berkeley (from anywhere in the world; we’re remote)!
Our Tech Stack
- Kubernetes / Docker / EKS
- AWS / S3 / EC2 / Cloudfront / RDS
- Python / Django / Flask
- Postgres / Redis / MySQL
What you’ll work on
- You will evolve our product to a point where Security Engineers and CISOs across the Fortune 1000 will embed our product into their critical workflows.
- You’ll implement the core functionality together with a team, achieving a good balance of cost, reliability, and ability to move fast to serve our users.
- You will participate in the entire lifecycle, from idea inception all the way through implementation, rollout and evolution over time.
- You’ll help us scale our application infrastructure as we go through hypergrowth
- Strong customer empathy and desire to work closely with Product, Sales, and Customer Success to build a great product that users love.
- Breadth of experience building customer-centric products using development best practices.
- Growth mindset to learn whatever you don’t know!
- Strong compatibility with our company values.
What makes Elevate Security a great place to work?
- We care about your career. At Elevate Security we encourage each other to constantly grow and expand our skills and knowledge. Mentorship is part of our culture as you work side by side with some of the brightest talent.
- At such a small, tight-knit startup, you matter tremendously and your contributions make an immediate impact.
- We have fun! No matter how fast we grow or how busy we are, we always remember to laugh and enjoy each other and our clients.
- Balancing our careers and personal lives is important to us. We want you to work where and when you work best.
- Embracing our culture of diversity, constant learning, and collaboration makes us a better team and helps us build a better product.
- We are mission driven. We never lose sight of why we do what we do.
- We’re genuinely nice, optimistic, inclusive, and empathetic people. We won’t hire jerks.
- We're remote!
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Time Off Policy
- Paid parental leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Professional development funds