As an Engineer you have the ability to:
- Work independently and with other engineers to develop new user experience-focused web applications, and provide support for existing systems.
- Work on multiple parts of a web application, from internal backend APIs to dynamic frontend interfaces.
- Collaborate with designers, front-end specialists, other engineers, stakeholders, and clients to understand business goals, analyze requirements, formulate solutions, and ensure the successful execution and delivery of the end product using the best technologies.
- Assist in scoping, estimating, and planning of projects.
- Participate in code review, pairing, and other forms of knowledge sharing.
- Support of production applications may be required on some projects.
- Mentoring and helping others grow and make an impact
- Must be located in a U.S Eastern/Central time zone, or be able to work standard U.S Eastern hours daily
- 5+ years experience with Web Development and Web Application architecture (We use PHP, Laravel, Lumen, and MySQL)
- 3+ years in developing reactive applications (We use React.js.)
- An excellent "system intuition". We have many complex systems which requires a strong ability to debug and quickly understand what is going on.
- Understanding of best practices for web development, software design, and DevOps principles.
- 5+ years of experience running past applications in production, ideally with several thousands of users.
- You value code quality and maintainability.
Bonus points for:
- Previous remote working experience
- Previous role as a team leader
- Working on web applications that process large volumes of data and/or receive high volumes of traffic
- Real-time data processing
FormAssembly is a 100% remote SaaS company dedicated to helping customers streamline organizational processes and be better stewards of their data and we are looking for key individuals to join our rapidly growing team.
Customers like Amazon, PayPal, New York City, Harvard, and thousands of other organizations worldwide rely on FormAssembly to capture the data they need quickly and securely. We have been recognized in the 2020 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies, and we are a G2 Crowd Winter 2021 Leader.
We're intelligent, adaptive, and growing rapidly - thanks to our impressive roster of customers.
Here are some links to give you a peek into what it's like to work at FormAssembly:
- Meet our awesome team.
- Learn how and why we work remotely.
If you’re a genuinely nice person who is great to work with, respectful, and who will put the team and our customers first, we’d be thrilled to have you apply for this position. FormAssembly is an equal opportunity employer. If you belong to an under-represented group in Tech, you’ll find a welcoming culture that thrives on diversity.
This is a full-time position, open to all locations (working remotely, from home).
FormAssembly is a completely distributed team. We thrive through digital communication, and work to connect numerous times a day. Our culture is unique, read more about it here. Some of our benefits include:
- Health benefits (health, dental, vision) for team members based in the United States
- 401(k) with 4% company match for team members based in the United States
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match
- Budget for professional development
- Company provided Mac laptop
You'll be joining our amazing, talented, and fully remote family and helping us help our users be good stewards of the data entrusted to them.