Java Fullstack Developer
Whiz is looking for a Java Software Developer with day-to-day responsibility of working with Business to define requirements and other dev and QA engineers, program managers and leads to define, develop and deliver assigned programs. To do this the Engineer should have required technical skills, understanding of the required area and ability to learn and adapt to the needs of the program. With this in mind, an understanding of the right skills, process understanding, and mindset is vital.
We are seeking high energy and qualified candidates who possess the following skills and experience:
- 8+ years of experience in working in complex software development applications which include build, test and deploy
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Critical thinking and big picture understanding of how applications work
- Good Communication - verbal and written and ability to work with remote team
- Flexible and adaptable: Ability to switch gears in various high-stress situations and apply themselves to quickly learning new technologies and adopting new methodologies.
- Accountability: Candidate should be a results-oriented team player who leads by example, holds self-accountable for performance, takes absolute ownership, and champions all aspects of customer and project initiatives.
- Efficient and Creative: Candidate should be able to think outside the box to find the optimal solution to problems.
- Always should be ready to learn new technology, tools and process
What you’ll do:
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences is a must.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in a team environment with a documented software development process; ideally, within an Agile methodology like Scrum.
- Ambitious and talented individual who enjoys hard problems
- Should have the thirst for learning new technology
- Technically able to get things done while providing guidance to other team members
- Java J2EE, Spring, Hibernate
- MySQL or similar relational database
- Angular 2.0 and above
- Node JS
- REST webservices
- Mongo DB
- Proven experience in Agile environments
Good to have
- Experience with Git, JIRA
Who you'll work with:
The team seeks a highly motivated Senior Software Engineer to join some of the industry's brightest minds in development field using today's most advanced technologies. You will work cross functionally with the Customer Experience and IT organizations by developing and implementing programs critical for the customers.