Senior Front-End React Developer
AETOS LLC is a Minority Owned CVE Certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing information technology solutions focused on building a business that is customer-centered and performance-oriented. At Aetos, we specialize in developing IT solutions to optimize functionality and efficiencies for government and commercial clients to meet their business needs.
We are hiring a Sr. Front End Reach Developer to work with the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts. The Candidate will perform highly advanced software development work as part of an agile team working under the direction and guidance of Application Services management. The Candidate must have strong hands-on technical experience with React.js development and proven success designing, developing, implementing, and testing front-end web user-interfaces in a large organization. The primary goal of the Candidate as a member of an agile scrum team will be to deliver well-designed, documented, and tested modern software applications that fully meet customer requirements.
The candidate must be able to perform the following duties:
- Participating in all phases of SDLC, including design, software development and code review.
- Performing extensive code reviews and analysis.
- Writing reports on code analysis to determine if industry standards and best practices are being followed; provide analysis to address any shortcomings.
- Providing guidance and knowledge sharing to existing development staff.
Candidate must meet the min requirement in year of experience and clearly show on resume to be considered for position)
- 8 yrs experience developing web-based user interfaces for enterprise-grade applications
- 5 yrs experience with SQL
- 5 yrs experience with React.js
- 5 yrs experience with Node.js
- 5 yrs experience writing secure RESTful APIs
- 5 yrs experience with code reviews and in-depth code analysis
- 5 yrs experience with highly complex application security requirements
- 5 yrs experience with WCAG 2.0 Standards, 508 Compliance/Web Accessibility
- 4 yrs experience with Jest and Selenium
- 4 yrs experience with Webpack
- 4 yrs experience with Git, Bitbucket
- 4 yrs experience completing system documentation
- 4 yrs experience developing/deploying software with a CI/CD pipeline including build automation/continuous integration, test automation, and deployment automation
- 3 yrs experience with Redux
- 3 yrs experience with Docker
- 3 yrs experience with Agile teams that have iteratively and incrementally delivered software while practicing code review
- 3 yrs experience with coaching, mentoring and knowledge transfer to junior level software developers and other personnel as required
- 3 yrs experience with Material UI
- 2 yrs experience with Enzyme 3.0+
- 2 yrs experience in public sector experience (Federal, State or Local Government)
- 2 yrs experience with Jira
- 2 yrs experience with Confluence
- 2 yrs experience with the Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, TEAMS, Microsoft Project, Word, Visio, Excel and PowerPoint
- The primary work location will be 111 E 17th Street Austin, Texas 78711
- Candidate will be working remotely since most contractors are teleworking.
- Candidate must be authorize to work in US and must be able to pass a security background check.