DevGrid - Brazil
Posted: a month ago
DevGrid is a UK-based high-end software consultancy with its development base in Brazil and operations across Europe and the USA. We believe that world-class software can only be built by a motivated and enthusiastic team, and in an environment that promotes creativity and free-thinking.
This role is a great opportunity for anyone looking to work in a progressive environment and be part of a high-performance international team with lots of opportunities to learn and grow all aspects of your technical and non-tech skills.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Develop native Mobile applications in Objective-C and/or Swift.
- Design, develop and implement proof of concept and production-ready features.
- Design and implement user-facing features in mobile applications.
- Analyse and optimise UX for resource efficiency and performance.
- Work closely with our product and design teams.
- Optimise mobile applications on the iOS platform.
- Extensive knowledge of Xcode tool.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of the iOS SDK performance tools and optimisation techniques.
- Experience with Apple Member Center and publishing apps on Apple Store.
- Experience integrating with RESTful/JSON APIs and other back-end APIs.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or related
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment a plus.
- Have worked with international and remote teams.
- ARKit, OpenCV, and/or LiDAR experience a plus.