Front-End Software Engineer
Apollo accelerates the growth and success of your entire sales org with the first truly reliable, scalable revenue engine and account-based sales platform. We’ve created the solution for the persistent pain that reps aren’t sending the right messages, to the right people, at the right time despite the three to six sales point solutions they use each day.
Managers and reps alike can trust our unified platform, which includes an up-to-date database of 200M+ contacts, a full engagement stack, and the industry’s only advanced Rules Engine and fully custom Analytics suite. Reps get a platform with their team’s best practices built in, so they can focus on selling, and managers can build strategies based on advanced revenue data, not guesswork.
Apollo is the foundation of your entire go-to-market strategy.
The Engineering Team
Apollo is run by a lean team of mission-driven value centric individuals. Our incredibly high caliber team is focused on building a great product our users love. We’re looking to add a passionate, skilled, friendly front-end engineer who is looking to invest their time and energy in the right company.
About the Role
This is a remote position available from anywhere in the US or anywhere in the world.
As we are scaling our company, we are committed to providing the best possible environment for our engineering team. The less time our engineers spend dealing with cumbersome processes, inefficient systems, and commuting, the more time they have to solve problems and make an impact. We're a technology-first team dedicated to building the greatest engagement software available. We keep in touch with Slack and regular video conferences. You can work from home, a coffee shop or the beach as long as your work is aligned with your goals.
You'll be a critical part of our growing company, working on a cross-functional team to implement best practices in technology, architecture, and process. You'll have the chance to work in an open and collaborative environment, receive and give hands-on mentorship and have opportunities to grow and accelerate your career.
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in professional front-end development
- CS or equivelent degree preferred
- Commanding grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
- Mastery of at least one modern front-end framework, such as React or Angular
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Creative and innovative problem solver with experience working in a startup environment
- Competitive salary, equity grants
- Top of the line healthcare coverage (medical, dental, vision) and 401(k)
- Flexible time-off - recharging and taking time off is a priority for us
- Healthy catered lunches every day and a fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast items, snacks and beverages
- Downtown location with easy access to BART, CalTrain, and MUNI and great views of San Francisco and the Salesforce Park
- Pre-tax commuter benefitsTeam happy hours and team building events
- Dog-friendly office - we love our furry friends
If this sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you! Please include whatever info you believe is relevant: resume, GitHub profile, code samples, links to personal projects, etc.