Joy Labs is growing our completely distributed team to help us build a new experience, enabling communications between everyone with trust and empowerment. As a Senior iOS Engineer, you will help build the future of communication from the ground up.
About the work
As an iOS engineer at Joy Labs, you will build apps and products that will power how we communicate in the future. You'll be a critical part of a team whose mission it is to create and support software that changes the way the world communicates.
Our team is currently building a new email and messaging app called Memo. Email is awesome, it just needs a refresh, and users need more control. We are focused on providing a holistic approach to communication for consumers and businesses, and you'll be helping build it from the ground up!
A strong candidate will have a mix of strategic engineering, strong core values, a passion for the unknown, and a rich history developing iOS applications.
We take our culture seriously at Joy Labs - if you’re looking to learn more about how we are different, you can visit our website.
- 8+ years of experience designing and building applications for iOS
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct technical bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- A strong sense of team and collaboration
- Passion for learning
- Exceptionally skilled in teaching, mentoring, and articulating of a technical vision
- Examples of deploying customer-facing software products
- Nice to have but not required:
- Familiarity with SwiftUI
- Experience with web frontend paradigms