Mahisoft - South America
Posted: 2 months ago
- Collaboration with SFDC Business Systems Analyst to refine feature requirements and aid in scoping project efforts.
- Develop solutions that leverage declarative features and augmentation with APEX.
- Assist and troubleshoot user requests when backend APEX triggers, APEX Classes or API’s are experiencing issues.
- Participates in Agile ceremonies with SCRUM team.
- Prepares and maintains documentation such as design documents, process flows and configuration documents.
- Create and Refine Jira user stories and assist with sprint release process.
- Assist with development of ETL Applications/Flows using Mulesoft for pushing and pulling data from SFDC to other databases.
- Collaborates with the SFDC team in maintaining and supporting security and integrity controls
- Assists business users in developing policies, procedures and standards relating to database management to ensure system performance.
- Assist with Salesforce releases using GitHub and Gearset.
- 3+ years Experience as a Salesforce Developer.
- Experienced working in an Agile environment. Experience using GitHub is required.
- Ability to build extensible, robust and maintainable enterprise products within the SFDC platform.
- Background in solving / troubleshooting user issues involving data issues impacting system functionality.
- Attention to detail, clear communication skills, follow-up, and strong with time management and organization.
- Experience designing and developing for SFDC Lightning pages and components.
- Experience working with Integration Tools: Mulesoft or Informatica.
- Web Service API’s: REST, SOAP and XML.
- Bachelor's Degree in the technical sciences is desired. However, a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification - Preferred.