Backend Web Developer
Is AWS CLI and AWS Console your second home? When you see the word ‘lamp’, is the second thing you think about a light? Does working with immersive technologies excite you?
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and accommodating back-end web developer to join our team.
- An open mind to new ideas and new methodologies
- A top-notch portfolio of clients who appreciate us and depend on us
- A company in the immersive space that is growing rapidly and is looking for the best - you?
- A friendly, focused and supportive team
- Experience in the design, development and maintenance of back-end systems and logic
- Proficiency in AWS cloud infrastructure (AuroraDB, EC2, Clusters, S3, Cloudfront, Lambda)
- Proficiency in back-end environments (NodeJS, PHP & MySQL)
- Proficiency with client-side and server-side security, also authentication using SSO services
- The motivation to learn and improve processes and tools
You may also have:
- Proficiency with CI and automated systems to help workflow
- Familiarity with Databases from design to implementation
- A good understanding of Git
- A passion for documentation
About Hidden Creative:
Hidden work with some of the largest companies in the world and what we find is that businesses with sophisticated solutions often struggle to communicate their benefits. So, we bring our powerful mix of top-quality creative and technical skills to create highly effective digital experiences for those solutions.
Here at Hidden, our people are the reason for our success. Sharp technical and creative minds are the driving force behind our growing business, so our top priority is to nurture a working environment where talent flourishes.