Senior Full-Stack Engineer
"The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities.
Monetization is often the most data-heavy, latency sensitive, and technically demanding part of any online business. Our Ads Engineers work on the newly released Reddit Ads platform, all the way from the front-end tools for ad creation to predictive modeling, delivery, auctions, and attribution.
Reddit is looking for full-stack engineers to build the next generation of ads products using both front-end and back-end technologies. You will be working closely with the product and design teams to build products that will delight our customers and users. As a member of the engineering organization, you will be responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of scalable and reliable applications which will help us to grow.
You will use technologies such as React, TypeScript, Kubernetes, and more. Your work will span our flagship user and advertiser-facing products, including reddit.com and ads.reddit.com.
- Languages: Typescript, Python, Go
- Libraries: React, Redux, Baseplate
- Databases: Postgres, Cassandra, Druid
- Tools: Kafka, Kafka Connect, SNS / SQS
- Full-stack web application development using a variety of coding languages and tools
- Design and implement the next generation of Reddit Ads products
- Work with product managers and designers to craft compelling user experiences
- Champion and drive engineering processes and best practices
- Write efficient, scalable and maintainable code that will help us iterate quickly and safely
- Experience with one or more front-end web frameworks such as React, Vue, or Angular
- Familiar with software engineering best practices such as unit testing and code reviews, design, and documentation.
- An interest in the advertising business and understanding customer needs is a plus.