Java Software Engineer
At Interapt we transform clients and empower humans with technology. Interapt is a world-class technology services company that attracts and develops the best talent while providing opportunity to those traditionally excluded from technology. We are building a thriving, inclusive technology ecosystem in middle-America that invests in people and communities. Our organizational commitment to social responsibility is not an afterthought, it is embedded in our services and everything we do.
We are in search of Full Stack Java Software Engineers at varied levels of expertise. We are looking in the Dallas, Phoenix and Chicago area; however we are also open to remote locations outside of this area. These engineers will be responsible for the development of secure, scalable, and innovative consumer facing applications in the healthcare industry. There will be an expectation to support and collaborate with application teams, clients, and Engineering Managers in their technology domain environments including but not limited to cloud, middleware, operating systems, applications, Software-as-a-Service, and Platform-as-a-Service products. A firm understanding of full stack Java development principles and agile methodologies is crucial for success in the role.
- 3+ years of increasing experience using Java
- Hands-on experience in one or more Typescript front-end frameworks (Angular preferred, React, Vue, etc.).
- Hands-on experience implementing REST services, ideally implemented with Java and SpringBoot,
- Experience in deploying to a cloud platform (Kubernetes, PCF, GCP, Azure, AWS)
- Some experience and familiarity with TDD, in both front-end and back-end technologies.
- Some experience and familiarity with agile methodology and pair programming (XP, Scrum).
- Familiar with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Concourse, Bamboo) preferred
- Familiar with maintaining and interacting with databases (PostGres) preferred
- Familiar with software release management tools (Pivotal Tracker, JIRA, Rally) preferred
- Good communication skills, written and verbal.
- Has current capacity to lead a product or can be coached.
- Capability to perform, troubleshoot and mentor new vendor resources in all Engineering role requirements.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Wellness Resources