What makes Netcentric a great fit for you?
At Netcentric, you’re part of a multinational & multicultural organization that inspires and empowers our clients and their digital visions. We’re an award-winning Adobe Global Alliance Partner that delivers the best digital solutions for the world’s greatest brands by unlocking the potential of this cutting-edge technology.
Here, everyone has a voice because we work on the principle of Holacracy. If you’re ready to work with an innovative, collaborative, and ambitious team, check our job opening details below: Netcentric is the place for you! Our employees enjoy an agile, dynamic, on-site, or remote-working environment, with continuous access to training and development, and stunning studio locations.
We are looking for a Software Engineer who loves web development and loves working with open source frameworks. If you are a team player with passion for Java, who is willing to develop and learn - keep on reading! Netcentric will feel like home to you if you like to work in a fun, multicultural environment and like to be challenged everyday.
Netcentric is powered by an international team of skilled, social people who are all about building innovative digital marketing solutions in the Adobe Marketing Cloud. We are a responsive organization that enables everyone to take initiative and contribute to the success of our projects and the company through Holacracy. We focus on technology, delivering quality work and supporting our customers.
What do we require?
- Being a team player
- Deep knowledge and experience with Java based web projects (JEE, Servlets)
- Worked with building tools like Maven
- Version control tools, GIT knowledge is a plus
- Passionate about modern web technologies
- Understanding of the REST paradigm
- A proactive mind-set, someone who takes initiatives, shares his/her ideas and brings them to life
- An open mind looking for continuous improvement
- Open to receiving and giving feedback
What makes us smile when looking at your profile...
- Hands-on experience with any kind of content management (including open source)
- Design patterns and clean code
- Understanding of OSGi
- Understands the HTTP protocol
- Experience with unit testing (TDD makes us even more happy)
- Task management, bug tracking, and wiki-based documentation tools like JIRA
- Strong capacity to identify requirements and define technical solutions
- Additional language skills, including German or Spanish, would be an asset
- Eligibility to work within the EU and/or Switzerland
At Netcentric you get:
- Permanent contract
- 30 working days of vacation for all employees
- Flexible working hours, with respect to project needs
- Recognition bonus system
- Continuous training and coaching
- Dynamic and international team
- Sponsored gym membership
- Apple work equipment
- Central office locations with great office space
- Table football
- Many off-site company events, including sailing trips and company summits
- Kitchen access with fruit delivery and a large selection of teas, coffee and Bionade
- Beer and catered snacks at Friday company meetings
- Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization