SimpleStaking is developing a new Tezos node shell and other solutions for the Tezos community. We are a team of experts with extensive experience in system design, information security and blockchain technology. Our work combines cutting-edge cryptography, P2P technology and decentralized consensus architecture.
Currently, we are developing the TezEdge node, a new node shell for Tezos. In addition to our main project, we also create tools for blockchain developers, such as the TezEdge Node Explorer. We regularly post articles about Tezos, including step-by-step guides and detailed explanations of the inner workings of Tezos.
We are looking for an experienced developer who is ready to immediately begin contributing to our work on the new Tezos node explorer - github.com/simplestaking/tezedge-explorer.
As our codebase is using Angular with ngrx, we expect you to be familiar with the framework and state management. We are currently in the midst of a 2 year project and we expect you to begin pulling your weight as soon as possible.
What we expect of you
- You will develop and maintain the Tezos Node Explorer - tezedge.com.
- Since we are creating software that handles large financial values, we place an emphasis on developing solutions that have the highest degree of security, with a secondary objective being speed and performance. We expect you to adopt this mindset when you begin working with us.
- Having a solid overview of Tezos and other blockchain platforms is useful, but not necessary
- As a developer, we also want you to contribute to the growing number of guides, articles and progress updates about the TezEdge node.
- At least 2 years of experience with Angular 2+, TypeScript, NgRx, Angular Material, SCSS.
- 4+ years in web programming, that may include other frameworks.
- Be capable of reproducing pixel-perfect designs with an eye for detail.
- Knowledge of how to define and integrate with REST, WS APIs.
- Debugging and performance optimization skills.
- Focus on software quality assurance and test automation (Cypress, ...).
- Attention to the quality and readability of your code.
- Pro-activity, with a focus on getting things done.
- A result-oriented mindset.