Senior Front End Developer
Tromzo - US
Posted: a month ago
We are a cybersecurity company in San Francisco that is on a mission to radically change how security is done. The company founders have more than 30 years of experience in security and engineering and are funded by top-tier Silicon Valley VCs.
We are looking for passionate and self-motivated engineers to build the platform and services that will drive our growth for the foreseeable future. To be successful in this role, you must have excellent software development skills and excel in a highly collaborative environment. You must be curious about current technologies, fearless in experimenting with it and a quick learner who moves fast and fails faster.
- Architect, develop and deploy amazing frontend user interfaces and visualization of large scale data
- Own end to end architecture and development of multiple features/product pages
- Design and develop integrations with 3rd party APIs
- Collaborate with Backend, Product & Designs teams
- Translate design mocks into accessible interfaces
- Take ownership, learn and make everyone around you better
Qualification and Skills
- 7+ years of experience as a frontend developer
- Experience in modern web frameworks and build tools such as: ReactJS, Redux, Webpack, Lerna, Storybook, npm/yarn
- Good knowledge of Node.js frameworks, such as Hapi or Express
- Working knowledge of Python
- Experience in building Graphql, RESTful APIs and API Communication
- Good grasp of asynchronous programming
- Able to troubleshoot system-level integration and performance issues
- Fast learner and eager to absorb new emerging technologies and ability to start a project from scratch and write code using best practices.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Bay area preferred