Backend Software Engineer
As Backend Software Engineer you will have full stack experience with a backend focus. You will thrive at taking on real complex problems, prioritizing the user and hunger to find the best clean solution. If you like developing user focused products for people with actionable insights, using clever architecture and code that’s as beautiful inside and out, come join the team!
What will you bring to the team?
- Design, develop, and maintain complex software components
- Develop and deploy cloud-based SaaS applications with Azure
- Experience working with highly available, scalable, distributed systems leveraging microservices architecture
- Uphold programming coding standards and best practices
- Efficient Unit Testing (create, maintain, execute)
- Strong knowledge of formal algorithmic analysis and design
- Create and maintain documentation on internal architecture of the system
- Work with Agile Software development techniques including Scrum and Kanban
- Produce technical specifications and product requirements
- Empathy and communication skills. You can explain your ideas in a clear way and, just as important, listen actively to others
- Thought process. Ask questions, analyze, and share your thoughts on the challenges we uncover. In other words, help the team to make the best solution to those difficult programming problems
- C# Dotnet Core or .NET 5+
- Public cloud provider Azure
- .NET MAUI
- Angular and its related technologies (TypeScript, Angular CLI, RxJS)
What Requirements would be great to have?
- 3+ years of software engineering and a good understanding of OOP design rules, design and database operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent work experience
- Background in SaaS
- Strong technical skills, including architectural patterns and how/when to implement
- Experience with SQL or similar relational database and using document databases
- Knowledge in UX/UI, and PrimeNG and UI testing frameworks like Karma, Jasmine, Cypress
- Entity Framework Core
- Fluent English
What do we offer to you?
- Fully Remote, infinite contract, fulltime position
- Unlimited PTO
- 14 weeks parental leave
- Diverse, experienced, friendly team which will welcome, support and challenge you
- BYOD – reimburse up to $1500 if you opt to purchase a device (either Mac or Windows)