Senior Android Developer
We’re looking to hire a full-time, remote Senior Android Developer. For this role, your primary focus will be collaborating with a team of developers in creating and implementing software applications and components. You’ll have the opportunity to choose your hours and work and learn with a team of world-class engineers and designers, through a commitment to team collaboration, communication, and product quality.
We are in need of a full-time Senior Android Developer who has:
- Extensive experience in both Java and Kotlin
- SDK development experience is a huge plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate Android applications
- Familiarity with various testing tools
- Problem-solving and good analytical skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- A candidate should have their own computer and stable internet connection to apply. We want a full-time employee that is only working for us and able to commit around 40 hours per week. You are in charge of your own hours!
- We offer flexible rates for the monthly salary!
Outliant is a fully-remote, US-based, digital product development and startup consulting company, with a team of culturally diverse creators whose exceptional skills and talents help conceive seamless digital products. Our teams exhibit work-play energy that supports individual growth, as well as encourages the freedom of creativity and “thinking outside the box.”
Why You Should Work with Us
- As a full-time member of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- Work wherever you choose!
- Very flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Non-working holidays depending on which country you’re in
- 13th-month bonus
- Salary and salary increases
- Financial support for online courses
- Mental health and well-being programs
- Fun and casual work environment
- Employee engagement activities and virtual gatherings
- We are a very diverse bunch!