Lead iOS Developer
The Mimo app is what makes us exist as a business. As Lead iOS Developer, you’ll participate in all development aspects of Mimo for iOS. Your mission will be to drive the progress of the app and the iOS team while providing the best user experience imaginable.
You'll take care of
- Working on features and feature experiments (we're building a community around Mimo, developing the most advanced mobile IDE, and a code completion engine that makes writing code on mobile easier than on the desktop)
- Working together with our designers to create the best user experience and the best learning environment possible
- Reviewing and testing
As our Lead iOS Developer, you'll be responsible for
- Ensuring our iOS developers are working as best as they can to build a stable and scalable architecture
- Working together with all our iOS developers to help them improve and develop their skills further
- Reviewing code and giving concrete feedback to every iOS developer
Some of the tools we use
- RxSwift & MVVM
- Cocoapods and open source libraries like Realm and RxSwift
We think that it'll be important for you to
- Have three or more years working as a developer
- Be fluent in Swift
- Have experience building iOS applications
You'll get bonus points for
- Having a good understanding of Rx & MVVM
- Knowing how to write good tests
We're more than a place to work
We're not your typical workplace. At Mimo, we believe in data-driven decision making and the importance of fun, passion, personal growth, and transparency. And we’re doing everything we can to make sure you’re enjoying every minute you spend with us.
We're an international team
We’re a team of 20 coders, designers, marketeers, teachers, writers, and more hailing from 9 different countries and 3 different continents. Being and staying a diverse team is very important to us. Naturally, we communicate in English and work hard to make it as easy as possible for people from all over the world to come to Vienna.
Based on your experience, you can expect competitive compensation between €58,000 and €81,000 as well as shares in the company.