Fygaro - South America
Posted: 7 months ago
Fygaro is an e-commerce business generator that allows entrepreneurs and businesses of all sizes to sell online.
Winners of the Visa Everywhere Initiative 2020, Fygaro is a leading technology startup focused on helping SMEs and entrepreneurs in the LAC region embrace e-commerce in their business strategy for continued growth.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean and efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components with required programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug, and update existing software
- Collect and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and make improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- 3+ years of experience with Python.
- 2+ years of experience using Django.
- 2+ years of experience writing and consuming REST APIs.
- Version management with Git.
- Advanced English level (specially written).
- Have appropriate remote work set-up - such as quiet space, stable internet connection, and a back-up location in case of issues with the primary location.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, fluid and collaborative environment.
- Strategic thinker: Solve complex problems with creative solutions and high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex or technical concepts externally.
- Excellent compensation.
- 100% remote work.
- Training and learning opportunities.
- Monday to Friday work schedule.
- Indefinite Term contract