.NET Core Backend Developer
With millions of learners, Mimo is just about to become the most popular way for beginners to learn to code, advance their careers, and become developers. To grow our backend systems and keep them running stable, we’re looking for a .NET Backend Engineer.
Using bite-size, fun coding exercises and step-by-step programming projects, Mimo helps and inspires beginners like no other platform. If you're ready to solve difficult problems like running and verifying arbitrary user code and scaling it to millions of requests per day, this is your opportunity to shape the future of computer science education.
- Working on new features and feature experiments
- Architecting and building new APIs and services from the ground up, making sure they support millions of requests per day
- Working in an independent team together with a Product Owner, Designer and Mobile Developers with end-to-end ownership of features
Some of the tools we use
- .NET 5, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core
- C# & Typescript
- Google Cloud & Azure
- Have three or more years working as a backend developer with .NET or Typescript
- Have experience with relational databases like Postgres or SQL Server
- Have experience designing and building APIs from the ground up
- You love experimenting and being confronted with new problems
Anytime, from anywhere: At Mimo, you can choose when and where you want to work from and you can be sure to work with a fantastic team and expect many perks for fun, personal/professional development, and self-actualization. Your annual salary will range from €48k to €59k, depending on your experience and equity choice.