Full Stack Web Engineer
As a Full Stack Web Engineer, you will be responsible for talking to the users, understanding what needs to be built, both front-end and back-end coding, development frameworks, and measuring the impact of your work. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Your task and responsibilities:
- Work with the product team to build-measure-learn lean startup
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Create secure products
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience in web development
- Familiarity with common stacks, building applications
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Good written and verbal English
- A passion for startups and lean startup methodology
Would be great, if you are:
- Problem solver and nature of solving problems is in your DNA.
- Passionate about coding
- Willing to share knowledge or have experience with coaching
- Used to take end-to-end responsibility for features – from discovery and design to delivery and deployment.
- Are an expert in React/Redux or similar framework
- Enjoy working with Typescript
- Are passionate about testing (Unit testing, TDD),
- Like writing clean code
- Have an eye for UI/UX design
- Have knowledge of Java/Kotlin or desire to learn them
- Full independence and autonomy
- Competitive compensation, bonusses
- An opportunity to work fully remote
- Referral program, we will tell you more about it
- A high level of autonomy, responsibility, and ownership
- Ability to contribute and shape the product in its early stages
- Career growth, as we are still small and there plenty of opportunities coming up
At Clean Kitchen people feel empowered, supported, and included. Trust and transparency are built into the way we work. Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
Clean Kitchen encourage you to apply even if you’re still developing some of above mentioned skills! We value diversity and welcome all applicants regardless of ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability. We are diverse team with many nationalities.
At Clean Kitchen, we aim to change the way people eat. Within the project, end users can choose any dish from the application menu, after a while fresh and precise ingredients will be delivered to their doors in a box, this way people can save a considerable sum of money, avoid food waste, and of course keep their kitchen clean. Our mission is to help people to make their daily cooking routine more enjoyable, easy, and healthy. We help everyone to be the best chief on their kitchen.
We are growing very fast, thanks to our team we have reached 80% MoM growth. We improve and work on our strategies, as we are thinking big and want to make positive revolution on the market.