The Company is a mobile-first business operating system for property restoration contractors, insurance claim professionals, and other stakeholders involved in the process.
The mobile app allows easy data capture and access. Everyone and everything involved—from initial damage assessment, insurance companies, and contractors.
Clear communication and teamwork set the pace and serve as the very foundation of the company. Skillset is important, but we’re also looking for individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit that want to help us build products that solve problems and digitize property restoration, insurance claims industry.
We are seeking to hire a new team member to join us on a full-time basis. You will be part of a small team developing the core technology of our platform. We are not looking for “ninja’s”, “wizards”, or “hyperbolic pseudonyms”, we are looking for experience, a great attitude and the ability to write clean, reliable and SOLID code.
As an iOS developer, you will be creating a powerful, flexible, highly scalable mobile app. You will be responsible for implementing new features and integrations as well as supporting our existing functionality. You will also join us in sprint planning and retrospectives and have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on our tech stack.
What we are looking for
- Proficiency in Swift and SwiftUI Programmatic development experience
- Experience with JIRA and GIT Excellent REST API understanding
- Excellent understanding of OOP concepts
- Excellent understanding of software design patterns
- Excellent time management skills
- Expertise in building automated unit test scripts, or better yet TDD Autonomous, yet knows when to seek support from peers
- Constantly seeking to optimize processes and outcomes
- Have a keen eye for detail
What you must have
- Willing to work remotely
- Live in Canada (We are tentatively open to US candidates) Ability to be on video chat daily
What is nice to have
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies, MVP’s and working with start-up mindset