Senior Frontend Engineer
Upflowy was founded by a veteran team on the core belief that growth plays a vital role in our everyday life, at every level, personal and company. Upflowy is here to help growth leaders build and AB test their lead and signup flows without the engineering burden. Up to 60% of marketing resources are being wasted on non-optimized first interactions with users. We’re here to solve that.
Beyond that, we’re here to define a new category of best-in-class experiences throughout the whole online journey, leveraging fast iterations and advanced personalization.
This is the perfect opportunity to join an innovative business that challenges the status quo and sets the benchmark for others to follow. You'll be part of an open, team-oriented, and results-based culture where your input is encouraged and your success is rewarded.
You can see more details about our launch on Product Hunt . We’re proud to say we were the No.1 product for that week.
And we recently announced our latest funding round via Tech Crunch .
Diversity at Upflowy
At Upflowy we know that diverse teams are better performing teams. Statistics show that certain parts of the job seeking demographic won’t apply if they feel they aren’t a 100% match to the requirements, but we want to change that. So even if you think you don’t meet all of the skills listed, or tick all the boxes, please still apply as we’d love to hear from you.
Senior Frontend Engineer
Day to day, here’s some of the things you can contribute to:
- Working with our Engineering and Product teams to define and deliver a world class web-based drag-and-drop product
- Solve problems across UI and CX to ensure our customers have the best product possible
- Building high quality reusable frontend components
- Driving best practice for code quality
- Contribute to discussions with your team on everything from ideation through to architecture, design, implementation and support
- Continually learn and hone your craft, whilst contributing to the learning of other Engineers
- React Web Component
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Experienced in Unit test (BDD or not), Cypress
- Tailwind CSS
- Attractive salary & ESOP
- Salary Sacrifice for Equipment
- Remote first working culture
- Choice of equipment and hardware when starting
- Team social events
- Career path development program
- 1-2 Team Offsites per year (pending Covid)
- Tailored Health & Wellness Allowance
- Education Allowance