Full-Stack Software Developer
Joro empowers people to decarbonize their lives. With our mobile app, track, reduce, and offset the emissions of everything you buy. We’re a 10-person startup headquartered in Oakland, CA, backed by top-tier investors including Sequoia Capital and the founders of Fitbit, Headspace, and Candy Crush. We are honored to be among TIME100’s Most Influential Companies of 2022.
Want to design a solution that mobilizes millions of people to take action on climate change? Looking for real ownership over your work, a tight-knit, collaborative team, and building the next big thing from the ground up? We’d love to meet you.
We’re looking for full-stack developers who care about climate change and climate justice, who love to work collaboratively with team mates, and who love to learn. Joro is a small company and as an early member of the team you will have a say in what we build and how we work together.
We are looking for a mission-driven full-stack developer with some experience building mobile or web applications, and who is hungry to learn more. We’re a small team so you’ll have a big impact regardless of your level of experience.
- Working with the development team across the full stack to build features that will delight our users
- Contributing to a sustainable code base and a stable, scalable product
- Engaging with all your colleagues to shape the culture of Joro
- Growing as a developer and team member
- You are motivated by working on the climate crisis
- You are excited to work as part of a team
- You have some experience as a professional full-stack developer
- You have the ability to learn quickly
- You are excited to work on different things as the product grows and changes
- Our stack is Node.js and React Native so knowledge of those technologies is a plus but not required