Full-Stack Software Engineer
We are a very well-structured and distributed Software Development Agency out of Montreal. We are looking for an ambitious Full Stack Developer to join our talented multi-disciplinary team as the company continues to grow.
This position is open for remote work.
- At Guarana, Mobile and Web projects are a team sport so you will work directly with Product Owners and Engineering team to define, architect, and build backend and web interfaces. Engineers own production services end-to-end, so you will be deploying multiple times a week as part of an Agile process.
- Lead new projects from concept through launch. Collaborate with Product Managers to produce wireframe mock-up’s. Then lead usability workshops to refine workflows, get buy in, and progress to implementation.
- Ensure proper instrumentation to track user behavior as well as produce automated tests.
- Build strong architectures and ensure products scalability
- Influence cross team initiatives
- Expert level experience with modern Web technologies including React and Node.js.
- Experience with REST API design and services development on Node.js,
- 3+ years building and supporting mission critical user-facing systems.
- Experience with complex code bases as well as source code control systems such a Github.
- Strong cross-team communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with data visualization techniques.
- Must be a DOer, a curious learner.
- Bachelor's degree in a computer science related field is a minimum requirement.
- Good spoken and written English