Full Stack Software Engineer
PriceHubble is a fast growing PropTech company, set to radically improve the understanding and transparency of real estate markets based on data-driven insights. We aggregate and analyse a wide variety of data, run big data analytics and use state-of-the-art machine learning to generate stable and reliable valuations and predictive analytics for the real estate market. PriceHubble is headquartered in Zürich, with offices in Paris, Berlin, Vienna and Tokyo, backed by world-class investors. We have a startup environment, low bureaucracy and an international team and business.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer you will be working on marketing & growth related activities and part of the engineering team. Your mission will be to own the engineering perspective of the growth team. You will be working on acquiring customers, optimizing our website, helping set up our analytics infrastructure and building internal tooling that helps our teams be more efficient.
- Solve complex business problems through engineering with an interdisciplinary team to drive growth.
- Ensure the code quality and technical rigor applied to these projects is in line with the broader goals of the engineering team.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases using native integrations and API to help build a richer picture of user behavior and help us spot areas for improvement.
- Take ownership of the growth technology stack (analytics, pixel integrations) that powers day-to-day decision making.
- Collaborate with designers to develop polished, intuitive, and well optimized experiences across web and email.
- Continually run conversion experiments to optimize and improve our website experience.
- Identify and develop technical SEO opportunities to enhance our customer acquisition.
- Build internal tooling to help our teams be more efficient in their day to day.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with front end development, single page applications and JS frameworks
- Experience with back end development, API design, and databases
- Familiarity with software engineering best practices (clean code, code review, test-driven development, ...) and version control systems
- Experience with (must have)
- Python, Django
Experience with (nice to have)
- Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud
- You worked previously in ‘agile’ team(s) and are looking forward to doing it again,
- You are comfortable working in English; you have a great read, good spoken command of it.
- You have passion for honing and sharing your craft.
- You are highly-driven, independent, and results-oriented.
- You have the ability to solve problems creatively and understand when to invest in robust technology or solve the problem at hand.
- You are familiar with analytics, experimentation, and marketing automation tools.
- You have intuitive understanding of how to manipulate, analyze and interpret highly complex data
- Knowledge of SEO technical best practices