Full Stack Developer
Nicasource is a US software engineering agency based in Nicaragua. Our team is mainly comprised of software engineers, quality testers, project managers, and designers. We pride ourselves on building rewarding careers for each one of our members.
We help our clients achieve their goals by matching the right talent with their specialized needs. We develop software with a vision of the future to help our clients become market leaders. Our goal is to become our clients' go-to partner for increasing resources strategically.
Our Culture and Values
We live and breathe technology. We are passionate about software communities and love contributing to them.
- Flexibility: We preach adaptability and practice agility to meet the needs of our clients and collaborators.
- Teamwork: We promote collective intelligence by empowering our employees and making them part of our decision-making processes.
- Passion: We enjoy what we do and we are continually innovating and improving.
- Talent: We are driven by talent. We embrace continuous improvement and always aim to make decisions that will enhance the quality of life of our team members.
More important than your specific technical skills is that you’re a strong problem solver who loves to learn — we’re not experts in everything and we don’t expect you to be either. We’re all just makers and innovators, so as long as you love to build awesome experiences you’ll fit right in. Our ideal candidates should have 3+ years of proven industry experience.
- Ability to think creatively
- Ability to bring innovative solutions to the table
- Ability & desire to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Genuinely nice and kind personality
- Passion for not just fulfilling an assignment, but in adding value, pushing the boundaries, and creating amazing work
- Hard-working & self-motivated mindset
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Ability to quickly resolve issues as they arise
- Up-to-date knowledge of current trends
- Meticulous attention to details and overall product quality
Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing front end website architecture that is well written, testable, and efficient by using best software development practices
- Leverage and integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Assist in developing back end website applications
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile devices
- Ensuring responsiveness of websites and applications
- Create and maintain documentation
- Up-to-date knowledge of current development and programing trends
- Work with designers to match UI/UX intentions
- Proficient knowledge of semantic and accessible HTML
- Experience with React, React Hooks and state management libraries
- Experience with CSS, Sass and Css-in-js
- Experience with PHP & MySQL
- Experience with Twig/Blade templating
- Understanding of build tools like Webpack and Parcel
Nice to haves
- NextJS / Gatsby
- Gitlab CI
- Craft CMS Experience
- English is highly needed.
- Yearly performance-based bonus and salary reviews
- Paid continuous education and trainings for self-development
- Access to training and professional development platforms
- Remote work with a Monday to Friday schedule
- We are only hiring people from Argentina, Mexico, and Nicaragua
- 15 vacation days a year
- National Holidays
- Equipment reimbursement program
- Private health and dental insurance