Senior .NET Back End Developer
Exceptionly - Europe
Posted: a month ago
Exceptionly is built to unleash the power of 2 million tested remote software engineers around the world with a proven track record of over 4000 full-time remote software engineering hires. Let’s get you the best remote job of your career!
Our commitment to global software engineering talent
- We offer only 100% remote job opportunities
- We offer only full-time (40 hours/week) opportunities, we believe one-off freelance gigs are not enough for building great skills
- We offer only high-paying job opportunities which pay at least $30K/year and go up to $200K/year and more based on skill-set and experience
- We’re looking for a creative, talented Senior Software Engineer to join our fast-growing Software Engineering group. Working on an Agile development team, you will be responsible for designing, developing and supporting our class-leading suite of Financial Software Products servicing the office of the CFO. The Lead Software Engineer collaborates with Product Management to shape conceptual ideas into effective product features, making architecture & design decisions and implementing for optimized speed and scalability.
Daily life of a .NET Senior Backend Engineer
- Building comprehensive test plans for increasing product test coverage and eliminate human error on production environment
- Identifying the true root cause of complex software problems
- Running daily check-in chats with your manager to identify performance issues and get coaching for improvement
- Contributing on a daily basis to complex software architectures with your team and managers
- Driving full CI/CD implementation for the products under your responsibility
- Effective usage of cloud resources for the products under your responsibility
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline.
- 5+ years of commercial software engineering experience.
- Highly proficient in .NET C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API
- Experience in microservices
- Experience in Dapper, Entity Framework or/and other ORM frameworks
- Experience in some of the NoSql technologies such as Redis, MongoDB, ElasticSearch
- Experience in some of the RDBMS technologies such as PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Experience in some of the MQ technologies such as RabbitMQ, Kafka
- Experience and good understanding concept of distributed, dynamic and static cache
- Experience in database design, implementation, programming and tuning
- Experience in project tracking applications such as Jira etc.
- Experience in using source control systems such as Git etc.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the SDLC, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, integration & unit tests, build processes and operations
- Experience with agile development methodologies
Nice to have requirements:
- Docker & Kubernetes knowledge is a big plus
- Hands-on experience in tools such as Bitbucket, TeamCity, Octopus, Jenkins
- Ability to work in English
- 14 Days paid vacation per year
- Great compensation
- 100% Remote work