What we do
We build products for our next financial system. As the first company in Colorado history to receive a state grant for blockchain technology, we are building the pipes now, the roads in the years to come, and the scaffolding for the next few decades.
Our first product, RELAY, is a wallet-to-wallet decentralized trading platform. Since launch in late 2017, we’ve helped users from over 175 countries around the world trade more than $300m+ worth of tokens. Our latest product, DEPLOY, is the most complete blockchain infrastructure, and we need your help supporting our business customers around the world.
What you'll do
As a Data Engineer, you’ll have 3-5 years of experience in a data engineer or related field in order to build and optimize a customer-facing data pipeline with accompanying architecture and data sets.
Public blockchains are sparking innovation with new, digital ecosystems. However, the data is still difficult to access and meaningfully analyze. You will pave the way for new methods and models to deliver this new data to customers to impact the analysis and reach of the networks.
What you'll bring to the team
Strong experience in:
- Building and optimizing tools that allow customers to self serve their access to data
- Implemented directed acrylic graphs (DAG) to automate workflows
- Communication and teamwork skills within a software engineering team
- SQL and NoSQL databases (data modeling, data warehousing)
- GCP and Google BigQuery
- Blockchain networks
What you’ll get
- Competitive compensation, stock options, and fully paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible vacation and 11 paid holidays
- An opportunity to put a dent in the universe