Senior Frontend Developer
We are Lingoda, the biggest online language school in Europe, listed 8th place globally on Crunchbase in the category “language learning tools”
We don’t just teach. We change our student’s lives by helping them to master English, German, French, and Spanish. Anytime and anywhere.
We dream big, plan smart, and grow fast. Our international team comes from more than 30 countries and speaks more than 40 languages. You feel at home in a challenging but friendly startup environment? You may like this offer!
We are currently on the hunt for a Senior Frontend Developer (f/m/d).
Your typical day on this position may include:
- The development of innovative software tools, applications, services, and platforms based on Typescript / ES6, ReactJS.
- Writing test automation, conduct code reviews and take end-to-end ownership of deployments to production.
- You are responsible for ensuring the technological development and frameworks contribute to the achievement of the business objectives to deliver innovative improvements and solutions.
- Ongoing identification and improvement of performance problems and continuous optimization to ensure the entire performance process.
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies
This job may be for you if you have the following:
- You love developing software and you love learning and improving.
- You have experience working in an agile team using SCRUM, Kanban or similar methodologies.
- You have fluent English skills (C-level).
As well as the following skills:
- None of these technologies should leave you clueless: Webpack, Redux.
- You know how to rebase, merge and fork in Git.
- You are passionate about code quality. Writing tests and documentation belong to your natural workflow.
- A history of active contributions to open source projects is a plus.
What you can expect from us:
- A high level of autonomy in your work from day one.
- Team spirit and a real passion for languages.
- Approachable leaders and transparent communication.
- Unlimited access to language classes for free.
- It is possible to work 100% remotely in this position.