We are looking for a passionate and sharp Backend Developer to be a part of one of our cross-functional product development teams to help us shape the future of the time tracking industry and deliver real value to our customers with both new and improved features. The salary for this position is €63,000 annually. You can work from anywhere in the world.
As a Backend Developer, you will be taking ownership of one or more domains of our product and will work closely with other Backend and Frontend developers using cutting-edge open source frameworks to highly available RESTful services and back-end systems.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Developing and maintaining some of our backend services including reports, payments, and operations tools that manage our product and logistics worldwide.
- Working on everything from customer-facing web and mobile applications.
About the Team
We are a global team of 80+ awesome people working from over 40 countries around the globe. We hire globally, you work locally—in the heart of London, a beach outside of São Paulo, or a quiet village near Florence, the choice is yours. We place a huge amount of trust in our people, and we measure the outcomes rather than the work itself. Our values fuel our results.
We would love to hear from you if you are passionate about technology and have experience programming in Go.
In particular, we are looking for:
- Knowledge of technologies like Ruby, PostgreSQL, REST, JSON and Google Cloud Infrastructure
- Passion for cross-discipline collaboration and problem-solving
- Eagerness to learn new skills, and take ownership of your work.
Having fullstack experience is a plus
- Freedom to choose where you work
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered) when it’s safe to travel again
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home
- Opportunities to attend trainings, workshops, and conferences
- Monthly reimbursement for gym membership, massage, and other wellness services
- Support for buying tools you need for doing your best work (even eyeglasses if you need a new pair)