We’re welcoming more humans to our growing team. Bizly is a hybrid meetings SaaS product built for fortune 500 enterprise companies who need to source and contract venues and plan hybrid events. We’re a fully-remote, fast-paced, rapid growth start-up. Join our team!
Our mission: Make meetings better, for everybody
At Bizly, we want to turn meetings into the amazing sources of productivity, connection, and happiness they were meant to be. Our robust meeting-building platform gives organizations everything they need to book meeting space, plan their hybrid events and run gatherings easier than ever before. Now we need you.
We’re looking for
We’re looking to scale our capabilities, reach, and impact and we’re hiring a product designer who is passionate about and experienced with meetings, travel booking and end-user-focused SaaS application design. We’re looking for a product designer who will advocate for the user, utilize interviews and insights to exemplify the user experience, and utilize first-principles to create and iterate solutions quickly. This is mostly an IC position with significant leadership and growth opportunities. Most of your time will be spent on UI/UX product design but you would also be comfortable jumping over to help with marketing design work as needed.
We need someone to
- Design great product and brand assets
- Work within our existing design system and extend it to optimize and meet client needs.
- The ability to communicate your vision, strategy, and the reason behind your decisions both internally and externallyAssist in developing thoughtful and innovative solutions for new and existing UX challenges.
- Utilize best practices in user research and data-driven insights to inform design decisions.
- Ability to balance research cycles with planning and implementing design changes.
- Experience design tools and prototyping tools like: Figma, Sketch, InVision, Illustrator etc
- Work closely with other departments i.e. marketing, customer success, and platform-product and ensure full cross-department alignment and communications.
- Create a culture of caring, thoughtfulness, and speed in the design processes and communications.
What you can bring to Bizly
- 4+ years of experience in product design UX
- Deep experience in web-application design.
- Expertise in enterprise SaaS
- Market awareness and knowledge of cutting edge design approaches, trends, technologies, and ‘the culture’ of the best-in-class user-facing product companies
- Experience in building inclusive and accessible products.
- Expertise in user research principles and tools (e.g. A/B testing, UserTesting, FullStory, Respondent, Wevo etc.).
- A tactical “roll up the sleeves” approach to the work, being able to work independently and be resourceful when there isn’t a full-time or in-house resource available for the need at hand