Dune is on a mission to make crypto data accessible. We’re a collaborative multi-blockchain analytics platform which is used by thousands of developers, analysts, investors and community members to better understand how the crypto ecosystem works.
We’re a fast growing team, working remotely from all across the world. We cherish working on a product that empowers our users to create and do their own research in an open community first manner.
We’re backed by some of the world's best investors. In February 2022, we announced that we’ve raised our Series B funding, led by Coatue to double down on our mission of making crypto data accessible! We’ll use the funds to educate, reward and empower a new generation of on-chain analysts aka Dune Wizards.
We’re now at a crucial stage in our journey as the activity in crypto is exploding, and we need many more talented people to join the team and help us make crypto data accessible.
We reached Unicorn status at only 16 employees, so if you want to have one of the highest impact jobs on the planet come join our rapidly expanding team of Galaxy brains.
About the role
Dune is a small team building large things. Most of us are generalists who pick up any and all challenges together. We like to think and design before jumping into implementation, and we believe this is where you will play a crucial role.
You will be the first designer in Dune, and hence we’re looking for an experienced person who is not afraid to get their hands dirty.
As Dune’s first designer you will
- Collaborate with product management and leadership to contribute to the direction of the product.
- Help define new features and products.
- Design flows, prototypes, sketches, and UI for features.
- Work closely with the engineering team to bring delightful user experiences to market.
- Ensure Dune has a attractive and unified design across all our interfaces and channels
- Help with hiring and establishing a design culture within the company
You might be a great fit for this role if:
- You have a passion for great design that’s simple and functional.
- You have several years of experience with shipping features as a designer
- You like express ideas through visuals and prototyping
- Experience working with product managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features
- You enjoy thinking through interactions that are technical and complex
A plus if:
- You have experience with data visualization and data products
- You have experience with or are interested in getting deep into crypto!
- You’re not afraid to touch some code.
Perks and Benefits
- A competitive salary and equity package
- A remote role with truly flexible working hours within a fully distributed team
- 5 weeks paid vacation + local public holidays
- Regular offsites with the team in various exciting locations
- Stipend for setting up your home office / co-working space