Breach Secure Now is hiring an experienced Graphic Designer to join our growing marketing team. This is a full-time remote position. The Graphic Designer will report to the Creative Director and will contribute to the development and execution of marketing and branding initiatives across various channels.
This position will play a crucial role in designing and developing web, print, and digital media, while also providing support for various collateral materials. The ideal candidate will have a passion for visual communication and possess a strong understanding of graphic design principles.
- Create high-quality, visually compelling graphics, illustrations, layouts, and other design elements for web, print, and digital media while ensuring content aligns with Breach Secure Now brand guidelines
- Collaborate with the marketing team and other departments to understand their graphic needs for various projects and create cohesive visual assets
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions and provide creative input for projects
- Provide support and maintenance for design-related issues and coordinate with external vendors, agencies, and freelancers as needed
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape, and market trend
- 5+ years of experience as a Graphic Designer in a corporate or agency environment required
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual arts, or a related field preferred
- Proficiency with industry-standard design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft 365, and other related software
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and web development frameworks preferred
- Strong portfolio showcasing a diverse range of design work, including web, print, and digital media
- Knowledge of current design trends, typography, color theory, and layout principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to articulate design concepts and collaborate effectively
- Attention to detail and the ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Experience with video editing, photography, and animation is a plus
- Experience with Digital Asset Management (DAM) platforms is a plus
Breach Secure Now is a channel-focused vendor that specializes in the human element of security. We help MSPs by combining key components needed to identify, educate, and manage employee vulnerabilities. We are a fully remote SaaS company focused on providing cybersecurity & compliance solutions to our clients.
We pride ourselves on our innovative, engaging, and collaborative company culture. We provide team members with extensive on-the-job training and career advancement opportunities. At Breach Secure Now, you will find opportunities to grow as a professional, develop new skills, and gain experience in the rapidly growing cybersecurity industry.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan with company matching, PTO & paid holidays. Breach Secure Now is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.