DealSignal is a remote-first startup operating in a $50-billion market. Our goal is to give our clients access to high-quality customer data with advanced insights and predictive analytics.
Currently, we are looking for a Product Designer that will help us with the re-design of the existing application, user research and development of new features.
As a member of the Agile development team, you will be responsible for all and most of the following activities:
- Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flow of new and re-design of existing features in our B2B lead generation platform.
- Contribute to the existing design system
- Collaborate closely with a product manager, developers, and stakeholders to ensure the success of the product.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback to optimize the user interface based on user-centric design
- Present design work for review and feedback to the product team and stakeholders.
- Contribute to our team's shared knowledge by giving and soliciting feedback
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications, working with end-to-end flows and use cases
Why work with us
- Opportunity to become a key employee at a fast-growing B2B startup with hundreds of customers (product-market fit achieved)
- Get exciting experience working with highly loaded applications with 1B+ records
- Fully-remote opportunity, we care that our team delivers high-quality software code. We do not care how, where, or when you work, as long as you deliver!
- Fair salary and opportunity of stock options.
- Extensive experience working with B2B products. Experience with martech is a plus
- Expert in Figma
- Familiarity with in-practice implementation of implementation design systems and complex components
- Strong collaboration abilities with the capacity to work well with cross-functional teams, including developers, product managers, and stakeholders.
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to articulate and effectively present design concepts to team members and stakeholders.
- Advanced English level (both spoken and written).
Not required, but it will be a plus:
HTML/CSS, or overall frontend experience