Senior Product Designer
Correlated is building the best way for revenue teams at B2B SaaS companies to identify and act on opportunities to expand revenue and prevent churn. Correlated gives every revenue team the tools to build a successful Product Led Revenue playbook by building tools for the next wave of software companies that utilize a product-led growth (PLG) revenue model. Household names such as Slack, Zoom, Twilio, and Atlassian have adopted this model to drive their businesses.
We recently raised an $8.3 million seed round from leading investors to tackle this challenge.
We were founded by a team of repeat entrepreneurs who have worked across consumer social, enterprise software, micromobility, and open source software bringing a diverse, customer-focused perspective to building software.
ABOUT THE JOB
Correlated is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join us as one of our first 20 employees. You will own the Design function and will see the impact of your work right away. Our team moves fast and iterates collaboratively to seek out, understand, and solve the problems our customers face. The ideal candidate for this role will combine a focus on great user experience with a systems mindset for how to build it.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Simplify our complex data product into something our users can understand via a cohesive information architecture
- Gather feedback and iterate quickly to turn ideas into elegant product solutions
- Cultivate a curious, open and collaborative approach to problem solving that brings the team together
- Identify product opportunities and envision new features
- Regularly give and receive feedback on designs, raise up the team by sharing your strengths
- Collaborate with engineers to bring your designs over the finish line
- Work closely with our current designer, the Founders and the executive team
- Own our brand guidelines and design system
WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE
- 6+ years of B2B SaaS product design and UX experience ideally focusing on data platforms and workflow automation
- A portfolio that demonstrates deep product thinking and strong visual design skills
- Executed user research and tested your designs
- Technical know-how to work closely with the engineers implementing your designs
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE
- You've worked at a SaaS startup before
- Your own favorite design tools (currently we use Figma)
- Love turning complex data insights into beautiful, simple designs
If you think you’re right for this role but don’t check every box, by all means apply! We're looking for individuals excited to roll up their sleeves and solve interesting design, technical, and business problems with a great group of people!
HOW WE WORK TOGETHER
- We’re a remote first company focused on communicating often, sharing ideas and encouraging two sided conversations.
- We're transparent about company goals, metrics, and performance openly discussing what’s working and what’s not.
- We value one another’s input and genuinely want our teammates and the company to be successful.
- We give credit and celebrate each other's work.
- We are each more than our job titles. We encourage employees to take ownership and empower those who are willing to lead.
- We hire for thought diversity, highly valuing both deep thinkers and pragmatic fast movers.
- We encourage sharing feedback in real time, with maturity and without ego, assuming the best of each other.
- We respect each other as people and encourage healthy work life boundaries.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Remote-first culture that allows you to work wherever you prefer, at your home, in any WeWork, or in our NYC office.
- Flexible Unlimited PTO vacation policy to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Work from home stipend to help you create a comfortable remote environment.
- Annual company off-site and quarterly on-sites.
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K program, equity participation.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Commuter benefits discounting parking, metro passes, and Citibikes.
- And best of all, a dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment.