We help small businesses grow their business, by leveraging a dedicated, college-educated assistant for only $10/hr! Our company came out of Y Combinator in 2015. Since then we've grown to 1000+ remote workers, with strong venture-backing (including Sequoia Capital) and over $30M in funding to date. We are fully remote across Asia and US time zones.
Why this role exists
Working closely with our Lead Product Designer and Jr PD as we continue expanding into a dream team, you will help plan and deliver meaningful experiences for our customers, assistants and teammates. With a focus on our exciting new platform, this role will have a tremendous opportunity for growth and freedom to make an impact.
- You have 3-6 years product design experience with strong Figma knowledge, and a proven ability to design and ship apps
- Your portfolio and experience demonstrates an ability to work in the full range of low to high fidelity UX/UI product designs
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience with conducting user research and deciphering analytics
- You will take ownership of ongoing, quality control of our design system
- You will maintain, update, and improve the Figma design component library
- You will maintain quality and continuity across the various UX/UI products at Magic
- You will find creative UX/UI solutions to problems that arise on an ongoing basis
- You will verbally voice your UX/UI ideas, concerns, and solutions
- You will build mobile and desktop app UX/UI designs in Figma, from low to high fidelity
- You will help with various graphic design needs in Figma for the Marketing and Growth departments at Magic.
- You can solve complex problems, collaboratively into approachable workflows, within team deadlines
- You can communicate designs and recommendations efficiently with a remote team over video chat (this means a work setup that includes camera and quiet, dedicated work space)
- You thrive in a fully remote work environment
- Strong attention-to-details work ethic and organizational skills
You should apply if...
- You have a win-win, self-starter attitude and team-player mindset
- You have a willingness to learn and grow in your capacity as a UX/UI Product Designer
- You are proficient in solving complex problems, collaboratively into approachable workflows, within team deadlines
- Work from home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Unlimited PTO