As a Product Designer, you’ll be an integral part of the Build Team responsible for collaborating with engineering and product to bring product ideas to life while representing the voice of our customers.
Contracts are the lifeblood of business and power everything from revenue, obligations, financing activities, and reporting. At LinkSquares, our AI-powered, end-to-end contract lifecycle management takes the manual, time-consuming, tedious tasks out of the contracting process. With LinkSquares, legal teams save time, cut costs, and improve business outcomes. Our team likes to work together, challenge each other, and grow in new ways all while putting our customers first. If you want to help build world-class software, join us at LinkSquares!
What you’ll do
- Gather and evaluate user requirements through research, interviews, and discussions with key internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with product and engineering on designing the best solution for our customers while taking constraints into account
- Produce a host of ideas to the same problem statement for review
- Build high fidelity design using the appropriate LinkSquares design standards and methodologies
- Conduct regular design reviews with engineering, sales, leadership, and product to gain feedback and improve results.
- Collaborate with other designers and work together to build a world-class product
Who you are
- An adaptable and detail-oriented Product Designer with 1+ years of UX/UI design experience
- Contributed to a couple of shipped projects
- Proficient in Figma or other design software such as Adobe Creative, Sketch, or Invision.
- Confident in applying best practices to common design problems
- Intuitive and quick learner with strong communication skills
- Experienced in successfully collaborating with research and development teams to solve complex problems
LinkSquares has built the leading AI-powered Contract Lifecycle Management SaaS product suite used by legal teams to move their business forward faster. Our solution provides a platform for writing better contracts, analyzing what’s in existing contracts, and working better with their team. It differs from other tools on the market with its powerful AI insights, speed to providing tangible results, and ability to help the entire company collaborate better. LinkSquares saves companies hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars by eliminating manual contract processes and reducing the need for outside counsel. We are a high-growth start-up company with an established customer base and entrepreneurial culture. As a company, we’re customer driven in every technical and business decision we make.
Our business is growing at an unprecedented rate following an outstanding 2021 during which we receive a multitude of accolades to include being named to 2022 Best Places to Work (BuiltInBoston), 2021 Best Places to Work (Boston Business Journal), MassTLC Tech Top 50, Deloitte Fast 500, and the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies.
Founded in 2015 with headquarters in Boston, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision plans for employees and their families, health and wellness programs, a 401(k) plan, unlimited vacation, paid parental leave and more.