Senior Graphic Designer
UNLEASH.ai is the go-to place on HR and breakthrough technologies that shape the future of work. UNLEASH is the essential source of news, analysis and market trends that inspire and empower organizational leaders worldwide. Headquartered in London, UK, with operations across Europe and the United States.
Our Portfolio of Conferences & Exhibitions includes:
UNLEASH WORLD (PARIS) – The Most Influential HR Event in the World showcases the next wave of breakthrough technologies and the global innovators shaping the future of work.
UNLEASH AMERICA (LAS VEGAS) - The International Festival of HR is where the world's HR Leaders come to do business and discover inspirational stories and know-how that change the way organizations think about HR and innovation.
Ultimately, we provide a platform to share ideas that work, network, and do business.
Be the world’s #1 destination and marketplace for human resources, recruitment and learning leaders globally.
UNLEASH is a digital media company delivering live events and a range of digital products bringing together HR Leaders and buyers with HR Technology suppliers and vendors. We require a Senior Graphic Designer to oversee the development and application of consistent UNLEASH branding across all platforms – live events, digital products, and marketing collateral.
This role requires a hands-on graphic design lead who can bring to life the UNLEASH brand and deliver a clear brand and style guide which can be used throughout the business. The Senior Graphic Designer will have an expert eye for design and multi-media production and will have exceptionally high standards when it comes to graphic design execution in a rapidly changing environment.
Our team is fully remote, and you will be expected to work with the marketing, content, and digital teams to deliver collateral and advise on style and design applications.
- Take responsibility for the creative vision and the standard of design output across all teams (marketing, content labs, editorial)
- Establish a style and brand guide for UNLEASH and ensure it is adhered to across the business
- Lead multiple complex design projects from conception through to completion according to agreed deadlines
- Manage freelance design staff and work with external design agencies as required
- Manage annual design budget
Desired skills and experience:
- Five or more years’ experience as a senior-level designer preferably working on digital products and events (UI/UX/Product/Brand/Social/Email/Web)
- 2+ years’ experience leading a design team or a similar role
- A hands-on graphic designer and expert in your craft
- Expert in Adobe InDesign and Creative Cloud graphical and video software
- A degree in visual or experiential design discipline or equivalent professional experience
- An understanding of the complex workflows required to scale across diverse global teams
- Ability to work with multiple teams delivering design solutions within tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate the creative vision, concepts, ideas and solutions clearly and effectively to stakeholders, internal teams and external design support agencies
- Proven success in delivering complex design solutions for live and digital products
- Open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English