Senior Visual Designer
Merkle is a leading technology-enabled, data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We are champions for meaningful progress, and we aim to be a force for good—for our people, our clients, the industry, and our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding, and learning so they can grow. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
Merkle is looking for an accomplished Sr. Visual Designer to enhance our client's online presence with eye-catching and professional graphic designs. As a Sr. Visual Designer, you will consult with the project team to determine design requirements, submit draft concepts for approval, and develop similar design prototypes for our other branded products. Reporting to the Creative Director, you exhibit experience in visual design and contribute creative expertise to brainstorming sessions. Outstanding Visual Designers are team players who apply their creativity to varied design requirements.
Please note that this is a US-based role working on the East Coast/EST.
- You're collaborative and are from others; no egos here
- You're process-driven and can pivot to other's ways of working easily * You sweat the details and enjoy being in the weeds of the work
- You value the importance of over-communication with partners and design rationale
- Always willing to lend a hand to a teammate who needs direction or assistance
- You like to keep up with visual design trends, UI technologies, and design team workflows
- 4+ years of experience or equivalent experience as a visual designer or product designer
- Background with UI composition, grid systems, typography color, iconography, use of photography
- Experience with interaction design and usability/accessibility
- Proficiency and skills in design/prototyping software, such as Figma, Sketch, InVision and Zeplin
- Participation in creating and scaling design systems across responsive web and native apps
- Practice working with UX designers, business analysts, and front-end development teams
- Experience in Consumer Products, Retail, or Financial Services is a bonus
- Working knowledge of front-end architecture, motion graphics, and animation is a significant bonus
A portfolio illustrating visual design/UI examples of digital products, websites, and services.