Posted: a month ago
As a Product Designer at Opera Gaming you will be joining an international team where we truly respect each other’s talent and contribution. Join us in our mission to help developers to launch and grow their creations on the web with confidence.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Mentor and drive application UX/UI design practices of GX.games and related services.
- Gain a deep understanding of how to reduce friction between the player and our services.
- Rapid prototypes and user flows, help us navigate visual communication.
- Iterate prototypes through to realized features with team input (product, design, engineers).
- Explore & set game industry trends that resonate with game developer sensibilities.
- 5-7 years of experience as a UI/UX designer or product designer with 2-3 years of experience in cross-platform design.
- Experience with interactive designs for games, services or platforms.
- Self-starter that can execute independently and collaborate with candor.
- Proficiency in industry standard design tools (e.g. Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud, etc.).
- A portfolio that showcases thoughtful, simple, deliberate intuitive and proven design, with extraordinary interaction, motion, and visuals.
An Ideal Candidate’s Profile:
- Experience and/or understanding of game publishing.
- Experience on a user generated content platform.
- Worked on a global audience service.
What’s on Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work remotely in Europe on a flexible core hour schedule.
- An international internet company culture with products that address a massive global user base.
- Flat structured environment where we truly respect each other’s talent and contribution.
- You’ll be joining our journey at an early stage where your voice will have a big impact.