Blockchain smart contract engineer
We are re-inventing entertainment technology for the on-chain metaverse era, powering the convergence of AI-driven optimization tech with on-chain and off-chain apps, economies and markets.
By performing trillions of ML calculations per day, wappier’s AI engine models, predicts, and influences each consumer’s behavior in real-time.
Game publishers can maximize revenue optimization and engagement through our AI-powered product stack, and quickly expand their offering through our NFT SaaS Platform.
NFT publishers and Crypto marketplaces can leverage wappier’s AI-driven optimization technologies to materially increase their revenues.
wappier was founded in 2017 and has grown to a team of 105, with 70% of the company in engineering and data science roles. With revenues more than doubling each year for the past 5 years and trusted by more than 1/3 of the top global app companies, wappier is free cash flow positive and expects to reach 120 people by Q4 2021 and 200 a year later.
The best is yet to come, come grow with us!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for talented software engineers with +2 years of experience in software development.
The ideal candidate should have broad experience in developing applications with Node.js, React, Next.js and NestJS to join our team and work with our innovative product development team.
- Design, develop and improve the wappier dApps and blockchain infrastructure for different DraftKings products and services to tap into.
- Contribute to agility and scalability of not just the codes but the team and engineering practices. The blockchain platform needs to efficiently support other wappier engineering teams who roll out products and we are always looking for ways to improve our best-practices and collaboration between prices
- Research and stay current with the state-of-art of blockchain technologies.
- Review codes and merge requests by junior developers, offering constructive feedback to the team.
- Ensure the wellness of our production dApps and related services, reporting bugs and issues immediately upon discovery and always look for ways to optimize tech stack and improve security.
- Be active and connected in the bigger blockchain community (in a responsible way) and bring new solutions and ideas to the team
- Define security standards and procedures; educate other team members
- Provide technical leadership in the area of blockchain technology
- Bachelor’s degree in Informatics/Computer Science or a related discipline
- 2+ years of smart contract development experience in Solidity (experience in other smart contract languages is an asset).
- Strong knowledge of design principles both specific to smart contract (like factory pattern, proxy design) or more generic like OOP, functional programming, REST.
- Experience in Solidity, OpenZeppelin standards, Web3, Truffle/Hardhat, the Graph, NodeJS, AWS, MySQL/Postgres, MongoDB/NoSQL.
- Experience on blockchain architectures and standards (for example ERC721)
- Experience in blockchain technology other than ETH is also a plus
- Experience in leading a team in completion of projects with agile methodologies.
- Experience in smart contract auditing is a strong asset.
- Familiar with cryptography and encryption methods. Experience with enterprise level key management solutions or projects is a strong asset.
- Ability to grow yourself and other engineers through code reviews, design reviews, and screenshare/peer debugging.
- Excellent command of English.
- Experience with dApps development (as above)
- Knowledge of software development life cycle processes & tools (Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Nexus) will be considered as a plus
- Knowledge sharing and gung-ho culture, agility to learn new dApps frameworks
- Interest in crypto technologies and gaming
At wappier we are growing our team with the vision of having top performers who contribute directly to the growth of the company.
- Competitive Salary & Stock option incentive plan
- Private health insurance plan for you and your dependents
- Annual training budget allocated to certifications and courses of your choice
- Opportunity to work alongside experienced people with deep knowledge in software engineering who are always eager to mentor.
- COVID Remote Work setup (remote first, with up to 5 days per month in the office for connectedness/team bonding purposes).
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Online yoga sessions
- Casual, modern working environment