Senior Smart Contract Engineer
At Seashell, our goal is to make money grow and move freely, for everyone.
Bringing the latest innovations in financial technology, we aim to deliver exceptional products that make it easy to save, grow, and use your money.
Seashell's technology harnesses blockchain innovations to offer market-leading yields at the push of a button, putting more money back into the pockets of our users.
As a Senior Smart Contract Engineer, you’ll work with team members to overcome technical challenges and make key decisions on tooling and architecting features. This is an exciting opportunity to have a strong impact at a fast-growing startup.
Seashell is a U.S based company but the position is fully remote. We hire people from Canada, US and/or internationally with competitive compensation.
What you'll do:
- Architect, develop and test smart contracts
- Work closely with cross-functional groups to drive company vision forward
- Engineers on the team today:
Use Solidity to develop smart contracts for EVM chains
- 3+ years of experience in smart contract engineering
- Enthusiastic about leveraging innovative technologies to solve issues in the modern financial system
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile startup environment
- Experience with Solidity or other smart contract language
- Strong experience in a backend language such as Go, C/++, Rust, etc.
- Understanding of current trends and best practices in smart contract development
- Experience with cloud based infrastructure providers (i.e.: GCP, AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Strong emphasis on testing and security
Nice to have:
- Experience with modern front end framework, preferably React
- DeFi or traditional finance interest/experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or a relevant subject